Chef knife or paring knife
Measuring cup (optional)
4 (6-ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
1 tablespoon Twist’d Q Fire Roastin’ Cajun seasoning
1 pound Brussels sprouts, quartered
½ medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
½ cup Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce (optional)
Chopped chives for garnish (optional)
1. Place salmon on large plate and sprinkle with Twist’d Q Fire Roastin’ Cajun seasoning. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
2. In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, onion, oil, salt and pepper.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F for 3 minutes. Place the Brussels sprouts mixture in air fryer basket and air fry 10 minutes or until tender-crisp, tossing once halfway through cooking. Makes about 3 cups.
4. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F for 3 minutes. In batches, if necessary, brush air fryer basket with oil. Place the salmon in a single layer in air fryer basket and brush with oil. Air fry 10 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the salmon reaches 145°F.
5. Serve the salmon sprinkled with chives, if desired, along with Brussels sprouts and BBQ Sauce, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (6 ounces salmon, ¾ cup Brussels sprouts): 393 Calories, 21g Fat (3g Saturated), 107mg Cholesterol, 354mg Sodium, 10g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 3g Sugars, 42g Protein
Nonstick cooking sprays can damage the air fryer basket. Use a clean spray bottle filled with canola oil to easily coat the air fryer basket with oil.
Leaving the skin on the salmon while cooking will help keep the salmon intact and moist, and can be easily removed after cooking by sliding a spatula between the skin and the flesh.