4 (12-inch square) sheets heavy-duty aluminum foil
1/2 white onion, sliced
2 cups frozen chopped okra
1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
2 1/2 Tbsp Twist’d Q™ Fire Roastin’ Cajun Seasoning
1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 pounds 21-25 count peeled and deveined tail-on shrimp, thawed if necessary
4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill on medium-low heat (300°F) for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss onion, okra, tomatoes, 1 1/2 tablespoons Fire Roastin’ Cajun Seasoning and Worcestershire. In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp with the remaining 1 tablespoon Fire Roastin’ Cajun Seasoning.
- Place 4 (12-inch square) sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil on work surface. With serving spoon, evenly divide vegetables and then shrimp onto center of each foil sheet; top each with 1 tablespoon butter. For each packet, bring top and bottom sides of foil together over shrimp; crimp together and fold down over shrimp. Double fold both ends of packets toward shrimp.
- Turn off 1 of the burners on a 2-burner grill (turn off the 2 outside burners on a 3-burner grill). Place shrimp packets on the grill grate over unlit part of grill. Cook the shrimp packets, covered, 15 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into shrimp reaches 145°F.
- Serve over cooked white rice or dirty rice sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley.
- To cook the shrimp packets in the oven, place packets on a rimmed baking pan and bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.