New Orleans Shrimp Ingredients
32 Shrimp, Raw, Peeled and Cleaned, 50/70
2 tsp Twist’d Q™ Fire Roastin’ Cajun Seasoning
1.5 TBL Butter
1.5 TBL Lemon Juice
Citrus Slaw Sauce Ingredients
1 TBL Lemon Juice
1 TBL Orange Juice
1 TBL Lime Juice
1/2 tsp Fresh Garlic, Minced or 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder or Granulated
3 TBL Sour Cream
1/2 tsp Worcestershire
1 tsp White Sugar
1/2 tsp Fire Roastin’ Cajun Seasoning
Citrus Slaw Ingredients
3 TBL Citrus Slaw Sauce
1 Cup Packaged Cole Slaw Cabbage Mix with Purple Cabbage
New Orleans Shrimp Directions
- In medium sized mixing bowl toss shrimp and Fire Roastin’ Cajun Seasoning to coat shrimp.
- In sauté pan over medium high heat melt butter.
- Add seasoned shrimp to pan and sauté shrimp 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and light pink in color.
- Add lemon juice to pan and toss to coat shrimp.
- Set aside for tacos.
Citrus Slaw Sauce Directions
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Using a whisk, mix vigorously until combined.
- Set aside for Citrus Slaw
Citrus Slaw Directions
- In medium sized mixing bowl combine Citrus Slaw Sauce and Coleslaw Cabbage.
- Toss to combine.
- Reserve for Tacos.
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions.
- Place 3-4 shrimp in tortilla and top with Citrus Slaw.