12 chicken wings (whole sections)
6 oz. of Parkay™ Squeeze margarine (blue bottle)
6 oz. Frank’s Red Hot™ Sauce
1/4 cup Twist’d Q™ Texas Bold Brisket Rub (Currently in stores as American Royal Beef Rub™)
2 Tbsp fresh cracked black pepper
Ranch dressing (optional)
Gorgonzola crumbles (optional)
- Wash all chicken wings thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Place the wing sections in a one-gallon reclosable bag and add 4 oz of Parkay Squeeze™ Spread around so that all wings are covered completely with the margarine.
- Add the Texas Bold Rub and the pepper. Seal the bag and massage bag to make sure seasoning is spread evenly on the wings.
- Refrigerate the coated wings for 4 to 6 hours.
Hot Sauce Recipe
- Combine Frank’s Red Hot™ (or your preferred hot sauce) and the remaining 2 oz of Parkay Squeeze.
- Heat until Parkay™ has completely melted. Set aside.
Gorgonzola Ranch Dip Recipe
- Combine 2/3 ranch dressing and add 1/3 Gorgonzola crumbles for the wind dip.
- We like deep frying chicken wings but you can grill or bake them as you like.
- Heat grease up to 360° and place the chicken in directly from the bag. The wings will take approximately 7 – 9 minutes to cook completely at this temperature.
- Placed wings in a metal mixing bowl and toss immediately with the sauce and serve with Gorgonzola Ranch Dip.