1 (12-inch) square piece heavy-duty aluminum foil
1 head garlic
4 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp plus 2 tsp Twist’d Q™ Crazy Chick Lemon Garlic Seasoning
2 large orange, red or yellow bell peppers, cut lengthwise in half, stems and seeds removed
1 large onion, root end left attached, cut into 8 wedges
1 large zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
Vegetable oil (for grill)
1 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill on low heat (250°F) for 15 minutes.
- Place a 12-inch square sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil on work surface. Slice ¼ inch off the top of the head of garlic to expose the tips of each garlic clove and place cut side up on the heavy-duty aluminum foil. Drizzle the exposed cloves with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Garlic Seasoning. Loosely wrap the foil around the garlic and tightly crimp the edges together. Use tongs to place the garlic packet on the hot grill grate. Cook the garlic packet, covered, 1 hour. Carefully open the foil packet and let cool.
- Increase grill heat to medium (325°F) and preheat 15 minutes.
- Use a kitchen brush to evenly brush vegetables with remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and evenly sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Lemon Garlic Seasoning.
- Apply vegetable oil to a clean kitchen towel and use tongs to coat the hot grill grate with oil. Use tongs to place the vegetables on the hot grill grate. Cook the vegetables, uncovered, 20 minutes or until desired tenderness, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Gently squeeze the head of garlic to remove the garlic cloves into a small bowl. Stir in sour cream, lemon juice and remaining 1½ teaspoons Lemon Garlic Seasoning.
- Slice bell peppers halves into quarters and serve grilled vegetables with sauce.
- Leaving the root attached on the onion helps hold it together during cooking.
- A mandolin is a great tool to have on hand for thinly slicing the zucchini.
- Additional vegetables that taste great on grill are broccoli, mushrooms and cauliflower.
- Stir 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley into sour cream mixture for a little color.