2 lb Pork Tenderloin
6 slices of Bacon
1 Bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
1 pouch Twist’d Q™ Smokin’ Applewood All-Purpose Rub (Currently in stores as American Royal Smokey Applewood Rub)
1 lb Brown Sugar
1 1/2 tsp ground Ginger
- Mix sauce and 3 oz (1/2 pouch) of Smokin’ Applewood Rub together.
- Generously cover trimmed pork tenderloin with the sauce mixture, retaining the extra sauce for later.
- Wrap the bacon strips around the tenderloins
- Combine remaining 3 oz of Smokin’ Applewood Rub, brown sugar and ginger in a reclosable 1 gal plastic bag.
- Pack the tenderloins in the mixture and refrigerate in the bag overnight.
- Remove the tenderloins from the bag, and place on a smoker pre-heated to 250 degrees.
- Remove from smoker when pork reaches 155 degrees internally, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat the retained sauce mixture and serve with the sliced tenderloin.