Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
1 (1 1/4-pound) pork tenderloin
1/4 cup Twist’d Q™ Hooked on Citrus Cuban Seasoning
Vegetable oil (for grill)
Mojo Slaw Ingredients
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp Citrus Cuban Seasoning
1 (14- to 16-ounce) bag cole slaw
1 (11-ounce) can Mandarin oranges, drained
2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Sprinkle pork with 1/4 cup Citrus Cuban Seasoning. Preheat a gas or charcoal grill on medium heat (325°-350°F) for 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, whisk lime juice, honey and remaining 1 tablespoon Citrus Cuban Seasoning. Add cole slaw, oranges and cilantro and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place the tenderloin on a well oiled, hot grill grate. Cook the tenderloin, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the tenderloin reads 145°F. Turn the tenderloin 1/4 turn every 6 minutes to create a caramelized crust on all sides.
- Transfer the tenderloin to a cutting board; loosely cover with aluminum foil and let stand 5 minutes to allow juices to redistribute before slicing.
- Slice the tenderloin and serve with Mojo Slaw.
- If time allows, let the tenderloin stand 15 minutes or refrigerate up to 2 hours after sprinkling with Citrus Cuban Seasoning.
- Let the tenderloin stand at room temperature for 1 hour to take the chill off before grilling for more even cooking.
- To cook the pork tenderloin on the stovetop/in the oven, heat an oven-safe skillet or roasting pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil and seasoned tenderloin to the skillet and cook 5 minutes, turning to brown all sides. Transfer the skillet to a 400°F oven and roast 15-20 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the tenderloin reaches 145°F. Transfer the tenderloin to a cutting board; loosely cover with aluminum foil and let stand 5 minutes.