1 Chicken Breast, cooked with Twist’d Q™ Crazy Chick Lemon Garlic Seasoning
2 Hamburger buns or Bread of Choice
4 Thin Slices of Tomato
2 Lettuce leaves
2 TBL Crazy Sauce
Crazy Sauce Ingredients
1/4 tsp Lemon Garlic Seasoning
2 TBL Thousand Island dressing
1 tsp Sour Cream
1 tsp Mayonnaise
Crazy Sauce Directions
- In small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, Lemon Garlic Seasoning and Thousand Island dressing. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Set aside for use as sandwich spread.
- Reheat chicken if necessary to a minimum internal temp of 165 F.
- Cut chicken breast in half.
- Toast hamburger buns.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Crazy Sauce on bottom of each bun.
- Place chicken on top of sauced bun.
- Top chicken with slices of tomato and lettuce leaf.
- Top with bun and serve immediately.
Tips: Add crisp bacon, your favorite cheese slices, or fresh avocado for more delicious twists.