1 lb fettuccine noodles
1 lb jumbo shrimp
1 Tbsp chopped garlic
1 stick butter
24 oz whipping cream
8 oz grated Parmesan cheese
1 pkg bacon
Twist’d Q™ Texas Bold Brisket Rub (Currently in store as American Royal Beef Rub™)
Prepare noodles as directed on pkg.
- In a 2 qt saucepan melt one stick of butter.
- Add 1 TBSP chopped garlic, 24 ounces of whipping cream, and 8 ounces of grated Parmesan.
- Heat on medium, stirring frequently until the parmesan is completely melted or for approximately 10 minutes.
Preparing the shrimp
- Peel and de-vein all of the shrimp and rinse thoroughly.
- Season both sides of the shrimp with the Texas Bold Rub and let sit for 20 min.
- Wrap each piece of shrimp with a thinly sliced bacon.*
- Lightly season the outer layer again with the Texas Bold Rub.
- Cook the bacon wrapped shrimp until done.
- Drain the noodles, add the Alfredo sauce and shrimp.
*If thick slices of bacon are being used, it is recommended to cook the bacon a few minutes prior to wrapping the shrimp so that the shrimp does not get overcooked.