1 Cup Asian Slaw
1 Chicken Breast, Cooked, Shredded
1 tsp Twist’d Q™ Sizzlin’ Sweet Chili Thai Seasoning
As needed- Small Flour Tortillas
Asian Slaw Sauce Ingredients
2 TBL Orange Juice
2 TBL Canola Oil
1 tsp Sizzlin’ Sweet Chili Thai Seasoning
1/2 tsp Mayonnaise
1/8 tsp Garlic, fresh minced
1/4 tsp Lime juice
Asian Slaw Ingredients
1 Cup Packaged Coleslaw Mix (with purple cabbage)
2 Tbsp Asian Slaw Dressing
Asian Slaw Sauce Directions
- Add all ingredients to small mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously until smooth emulsion has formed.
- Set aside for Slaw.
Asian Slaw Directions
- In small mixing bowl, combine Asian Slaw Sauce with coleslaw cabbage.
- Toss to completely coat cabbage with sauce.
- Reserve for tacos. (Note: this can be made ahead of time and held.)
Asian Pulled Chicken Directions
- Reheat shredded chicken to a minimum internal temperature of 165 F.
- In small mixing bowl toss shredded chicken with Sizzlin’ Sweet Chili Thai Seasoning.
- Reserve for tacos.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Place Asian Pulled Chicken in flour tortilla.
- Top with Asian Slaw.
- Substitute a pinch of granulated or powdered garlic in place of fresh garlic.